I'm going to edit this blog post every 1 hour to let yous all know how I'm getting on . . . . :) Everyone wish me luck!!
I'll be updating my twitter too, maybe more than my blog so follow me on Twitter . .
13:00 ~ Forsaken The Demon Trappers
15:07~ Still reading and LOVING IT! YAY!
1)Where are you reading from today? My bedroom in the UK :)
2)Three random facts about me…I'm a vegetarian, I love my cat and I'm addicted to blogging!3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I have 4, 2 quick reads and 2 full books :) and one I'm still currently reading :)
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Too finish at least 3 books and just to have fun reading. 5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? I don't have any idea what that means . . . . I'm sorry . . . This is my first time doing this so good luck if you do it! Don't feel like your letting people down if you don't read your target, and HAVE FUN! Smile and read!
More updates coming soon :)
17:10 Still going stong ans having so much fun doing it :) Is even happier now after reading such lovely nice comments thanks guys :) I've calculated it up I've read over 100 pages YAY!!! Just 150 more pages to go . . . . Wish me luck I have it finished soon. :) x
20:59 Hello again :) So much has happened since I last updated I've won a prize Yep me! :) So I'm a little ecstatic right now and I'm determined to read on! I'm currently on page 345 and there is 422 pages in my Forsaken book :) I am loving it. This read-a-thon is showing me so much I didn't know about myself. Have I mentioned how happy I am right now?? lol Well better go :) Have to read more don't I? Another update will come probably around 23:15/23:30! :) x
00:09 So I have finished Forsaken YAY! :) So glad . . Deciding what to read next . . Unsure . . Hmm . . . . Still going strong Loving every second of it, I've written down a few basic things to remember for my review tomorrow on Forsaken lmao or I'll forget. Well better go read somemore. :) x
Mid-Event Survey:1. What are you reading right now?Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
2. How many books have you read so far? 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?Evercrossed
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?Nopes I always read . . .
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?Yes a couple . . . Just get on with it handle it and don't get frustrated or you won't enjoy reading your book
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Everyone cares and cheers you on I'm so happy to be part of something so nice.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?Nopes it's perfect,
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?Maybe plan it out a little better
9. Are you getting tired yet?Not one bit . . I always stay up late! It's the Weekend!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Change your scenery every so often (drink COKE) It's helping me! oh and eat chocolate. . . . . :) x x
08:04 So I have some bad news to report . . . . :( Apparently me reading about a seance at night isn't a good thing. . . . as I put the book away to get a new one my eyes closed over and I woke up at 7:32 :( I'm a little sad I hope I don't fail this next time I've enjoyed it soo much. I'm still going to take part.So It's a cool cloudy day outside but that's not going to stop me. I'm going to go and try read the book I started with. Hope everyones still reading. x x
10:23 So I started Evercrossed at about 08:10 this morning and I'm currently on page 67 :) I love this book so much already into it. :) Thought that's not surprising with me falling in love Kissed by an Angel in about the second chapter of reading it. Hope everyone is still reading :) x x
13:04 I did it (with the exception of falling asleep by accident) I really did it Most of it anyway I'm so proud of myself Kinda sad it's over now though really could read longer . . hmm . . . might just do that :) I hope everyone else did good. I'm still really busy :( Wanna go to bed and snuggle down and go a nice kip sounds so peaceful . .I think I can see me in bed early tonight . . Until the Next read-a-thon eh ??
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hmmm . . . probably hour 14 or 16. 2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Yep defo lol Evercrossed by Eliabeth Chandler and Forsaken by Jana Oliver, Also Check out Paige Toon!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nopes :)
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? the cheerleaders :)
5. How many books did you read? I finished of Forsaken and I started Evercrossed nearly finished it to :)
6. What were the names of the books you read? Forsaken and Evercrossed
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I can't choose tbh . . .
8. Which did you enjoy least?None :)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Nopes none they were brill!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I can't wait to particiate!! I'd like to be a cheerleader and just take part in reading to :) when's the next one?
Well I have loved every second of this and it's showed me so much I'll post up some stuff later about the read-a-thon :) Hope yous all have a good day it's sunny here in Northern Ireland :) x x x