Signs of this problem you may ask?
- stomping your foot in the middle of a shop because YOUR OWN SISTER wouldn't listen to how truly amazing Jennifer L. Armentrout is! ('cause she was to busy looking at a One Direction thing UGH hello?)
- Yelling at your father because he didn't have a clue what a LUXEN was! Like say wha?
- having a near panic attack with tears because Amazon ran out of Half-Blood in paperback! (WTH??)
- Not going to sleep in two days because YOU HAVE to stay up and read all the LUX series..
- Again the following week missing sleep because your too busy reading the Covenant series *le sigh*
- Crying because you have to wait ONE FRICKING YEAR for the final book in the LUX series.. (Can I sue the author that this is borderline torture?)
- Having to wait FIVE FRICKING DAYS for the final book in the Covenant series..
- Putting on about a million stone because you're to upset with waiting and eating buckets of ice-cream while watching Bridget Jones..
- Not venturing outside of your house for one week because duh reading is more important..
- Squealing the house down because your sister tells you she has a surprise planned and it's connected to the amazing author I am talking about.. (I quite literally squealed the house down and kept banging my hands like a banshee in excitement)
- starting to say *gods* instead of your usual word.. *god*
- writing a blog post describing how obsessed with you are with the authors writing..
I don't actually wanna force her into getting a restraining order.. so I will tone it down and plead desperately plead! I NEED HELP! Because I can't bare to be away from her books for any amount of time. Maybe I shouldn't post this.. I know Jennifer L. Armentrout will never read this but what if she ever saw this and actually does think I'm nuts oh gods no! I don't want her ever thinking I'm bat shit crazi-fied! *takes deep breaths* as if she'll ever see this! Okay.. heart back to normal pace... :) She will never ever ever see this! (The knowledge of that literally momentarily calms me!) Again I repeat.. I AM NOT CRAZY! ;)
So if you are out there right now and face the same everyday problem! Please get in touch and share your coping mechanisms.. we could help each other? Usually I well read another one of her books.. but it's getting a bit drastic as to where I don't leave my house BECAUSE (highlight the following!) - ALEX HAS JUST AWAKENED AND IS CONNECTED TO SETH... OH GODS NO! POOR AIDEN! -
I need to go continue reading NOW!
Toodles! :) x x