May was an amazing month for Reading A Little Bit of Everything! I've interviewed, had guest posted some of the most incredible authors and even reviewed some of the BEST books of this year! (so far!) This month was also themed *Fiction Month* so all month long I'v been highlighting my favourite authors and books everyday! and I think it's been awesome! There have also been quite a few good giveaways to that are going on so instead of having to search the whole blog for all the posts why not have a good gawk below instead! I've everything all layed out easily into separate wee bits! :)
This month I've:
- Adele Parks,
- Samantha Hunter,
- Emma Hannigan,
- Victoria Connelly,
- Santa Montefiore,
- Fiona Walker,
- Holly J Gill,
- Ally Blake,
- Leesa Harker,
- Carole Matthews,
- Sarah Louise Smith
- On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
- My Fake Fiance - Lisa Scott
- The Longest Holiday - Paige Toon
- Chasing Daisy - Paige Toon
ALL STILL OPEN!
- Two Signed copied of Down London Road - Samantha Young (Open Internationally)
- 4 WINNERS: 2 $10 Amazon.com gift-cards and 2 sets of the series Book 1-3 up for grabs in e-copy format! (Shared Giveaway)
- $40 Amazon Gift Card (Shared Giveaway)
- Signed copy of Fifty Shades of Red, White & Blue!
- 3 ecopies of The Pollyanna Plan by Talli Roland
- Signed copy of Perfect Wives by Emma Hannigan
- Release Party: The Super Spies and the Pied Piper - Lisa Orchard
- Release Blitz: A French Affair - Lucy Felthouse
- Book Excerpt: By my Side - Alice Peterson
- Kindle: Fiction Under £1!
- Book Excerpt: Me & You - Claudia Carroll
I've actually something planned for June and it's themed AGAIN! I love my themed months don't I? It's called Smut Review Fest! Everyday there is going to be an author spotlight and three reviews of books by that author! Sounds awesome doesn't it? There are also a few release blitz scheduled to! It's called.... 20 Days of Smut! Check it out here: http://readinglittlebitofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/p/smut-review-fest.html
I'll be reviewing books by the likes of Lucy Felthouse, KD Grace, Victoria Blisse, Kay Jaybee, Tabitha Rayne & MORE!
NOT ONLY THAT but.. the review fest will not last the whole month *sob* because.. I won't be here on the 21... 22... or the 23... or even the 24! Nopes.. on the 22 June I'll be in the same room as a few of those authors mentioned above! Yep! Not even fibbing! ;) That's why this month is SMUT month as I'm going to Scarborough! FOR Smut by the Sea! Woohoo!! (I'm already practising not to yell)
SO.. what do you think of May? Do you have any tips on how I can make June or future months better? (If possible) OR do you have any "theme" ideas? I'm thinking maybe in July a Gay Pride Week... celebrating books and authors that write about f/f or m/m OR even.. for more fun! Threesomes! :D What ya think?