2017 is all about going out of my bookish comfort zone! I want to expand my horizons and discover so many more books that are out there which I pass by on the shelves in stores because I'm going hunting for classics, new adult or erotica books!
The books I'm wanting to challenge myself to read you ask? Well! I've compiled a list below, click on the read more to check them out!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- I know I know! I've ever read a Harry Potter book before which is why I am determined to read at least one this year. Obviously if I really like them after reading the first one then I will definitely continue as I really love the latest published covers.
- Read all Jane Austen's finished novels as 2017 marks the 200th anniversary since her passing.I have also signed up to First Impressions All About Austen challenge.
- Pride & Prejudice
- Sense & Sensibility
- Mansfield Park
- Northanger Abbey
- Persuasion B
More Books I want to Read:
- Things we Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
- Pucked by Helena Hunting
- Down and Out by Kelley R. Martin
- I See London by Chanel Cleeton
- Marked by P.C & Kristen Cast
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- Room for Love by Sophie Pembroke
There are more books I am wanting to read this year although to list them all would take me quite some time and I don't want to overwhelm myself!
Have you signed up for any bookish challenges this year? What books do you want to read?